Help with Housing and Returning to live in Ireland

Housing for Over-55s

IEAN works with Housing Associations, co-operatives and councils to support older Irish people into decent, safe and secure housing in Sheltered Housing.

If you are living in poor conditions, are homeless or are in inappropriate accommodation for your age and needs, please contact us for help and advice.

Housing Advice and Advocacy

If you are having difficulty with your landlord (including councils, private landlords, and other landlords) regarding disrepair, unfair treatment or another issue, please contact us for advice.

Returning to live in Ireland

IEAN works with Safe Home Ireland to help older Irish people return to live in Ireland. For more information, visit

Contact: Head of Housing – Margaret – 02074280471,